Spaghetti with Butter and Cheese
Recipe from Pasta One, Two, Three
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked according to package
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano- Reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- Salt, freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated pecorino Romano cheese
- Heat a ceramic pasta bowl in oven set at lowest setting. When pasta is cooked and drained, place it in the heated bowl.
- Immediately add half of Parmigiano-Reggiano and toss with two forks until cheese melts. Add butter and toss to melt. Add the cream, remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano and salt and pepper. Toss 6 to 8 times. Sprinkle pecorino Romano over the top, add additional pepper and serve at once.
recipe and picture from: http://saycheesemedia.com